WHC USA is an NGO founded on evangelical Christian values equipped for humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy. It was founded in August 2011 by the Korean Church of Chicago to cooperate with individual supporters, churches, and enterprises, providing a larger scale of aid to people in need.
WHC USA strives to improve the quality of life by providing nutritious meals to starving children, providing education, and developing leadership and economy of local communities in order to establish vibrant, joyful, and self‐sustaining communities. Ultimately, they need to be able to help their own community get better.
- Provide nutritional meals to students
- Support functional school infrastructure and the acquisition of school supplies
- Encourage student participation through educational field trips and a decreased dropout rate
- Foster long lasting, positive changes in the community
- To create changes that encourage self-sufficiency
- Continue the growth and maturity of our organization and its programs while expanding the programs we are offering to serve more people in the community
- Increase both the local and national community’s awareness of our organization, our mission, and the services we are offering
- Increase the number of individuals who are Christian faith professionals involved with our organization in an effort to better serve the individuals we work with
- Put the necessary building blocks in place to continue operating our organization in the smoothest and most efficient manner possible in order to better serve our participants
- Continue developing our name within the community and build a strong reputation for delivering the highest quality services possible with the resources we have available
- Create long lasting and positive changes in the lives of the individuals our organization is fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with
- Build long-standing relationship and partnerships with other organizations in the community that share our vision